In 2011 Lloydspharmacy announced its acquisition of online doctor service DrThom for an undisclosed sum.

Founded by London Business School alumnus, Dr Thom Van Every, in 2002 when the company first pitched to Enterprise 100 for its first round of funding.

In August 2009, Lloydspharmacy acquired a 33% stake in the business, and in March 2011 it bought the remaining 67%.

See source article