Membership of E100 is limited to those men and women who have been specifically invited to join, being recognised by their peers as the world’s most successful entrepreneurs and investors.
Members are self-certified high net worth individuals who are either seasoned private investors or those looking to embark on angel investing in their personal capacity by working alongside other members of the group who may prefer to take a lead role.
E100 participation is available only on an individual basis, with the Club enjoying an average of over 90 members. Approximately one third of the group are alumni of London Business School. In addition we are happy to consider applications for membership from non-alumni of London Business School, upon referral from an existing Member or subject to references.
To support investment activity, a number of useful resource materials and downloadable fact sheets are available through the UK Business Angels Association
Benefits of Membership
- a full programme of presentation events held throughout the year when 6-8 carefully screened investment opportunities cherry-picked from the entrepreneurial landscape at large are showcased at each meeting;
- collaborating with other Members on investment opportunities through the sharing of feedback and the deal making process, facilitated by the Club’s proprietary online platform;
- monthly Club meetings to facilitate networking between Members, to enable the sharing of knowledge, experience and building of long-lasting relationships which are the backbone of successful co-investment activity;
- ongoing free membership of the UKBAA (worth £195pa) for the duration of your E100 membership;
- access to free financial wealth advice through quarterly clinics provided by UBS;
- involvement with the School’s students, business Incubator programme and 12,000 alumni from around the world, who are seeking assistance in their formative stages;
- invitations to relevant London Business School events;
- the ability to promote recruitment opportunities to the School’s most talented students for full-time appointments, summer placements or project-based work; and
- access to up-to-date research material from the School’s faculty, relevant to the entrepreneurial and investment community
If you are interested in getting involved please contact Jane Khedair for further information.